If you’re looking for a science fair project, our 4 Test Kit Set allows students to test four different water or liquid samples. Water quality tests are simple to perform yet informative enough to
4 Test Kit Set Features:
- Easy to use with quick, reliable results
- 4 test kits for a total of 32 tests
- Lightweight, professional grade, reusable TDS meter with batteries and protective case included
- Each test set includes 4 sample containers and 32 test strips for 8 contaminants
- Compatible with all water sources and a variety of liquids
- Includes easy to read color charts and detailed instruction guide
- Comes with Results Notebook to track and compare test results
- Recommended for children in grades three through nine
Perfect for young science enthusiasts, water testing experiments can expand your child’s knowledge in chemistry and the environment. This kit is accurate and reliable with everything you need for your next science project or water quality lesson. It’s perfect for use in the classroom or at home. The detailed instructions will guide you easily through each test. All tests are easy to use, simply moisten the test strip with your water sample and compare to the included results color chart. The entire kit is self-contained and can be easily be brought to a specific site if students want to test water samples outdoors, such as lakes, ponds, and puddles. The quick, reliable results and the Results Notebook give you real data for analysis and can be used to create dynamic charts and graphs comparing the various samples and tests. Even the test strips can be used to create a colorful, meaningful display. Works well in conjunction with our original 4 Pack Test Kit set if you need to test more than 4 samples.
Be sure to check out our blog for ideas for your next science project.