If you’re looking for a science fair project, our 4 Test Kit Set allows students to test four different water or liquid samples. Water quality tests are simple to perform yet informative enough to generate scientific data. Our all-inclusive set encourages scientific investigation through hands-on learning and helps students develop project management and scientific analysis skills.
The easy to use tests motivate students to learn about water quality while testing various samples against each other. The tests allow them to analyze and compare the differences among a number of liquids and water sources, including bottled, well, rain, puddle, and lake water.
This comprehensive test set provides quick results delivered on the spot. Using the test kits, students can accurately determine contamination levels in their test samples. Test 4 different liquid samples and compare the results from each. The set comes with a detailed instruction guide and results notebook to track and compare test results.
4 Test Kit Set Features:
• Easy to use with quick, reliable results
• 4 test kits for a total of 32 tests
• Each test set includes 4 sample containers and 32 test strips for 8 contaminants
• Compatible with all water sources and a variety of liquids
• Includes easy to read color charts and detailed instruction guide
• Comes with results notebook to track and compare test results
• Recommended for children in grades three through nine
• Made in the USA
This is the perfect water experiment kit for classrooms and students of all ages from elementary to middle and high school students. The test strips can be used to compare the results of a variety of liquids besides water, such as sodas, juices, and other beverages. Easily compare results of different waters and liquids without buying multiple kits. This 4-pack testing set for home projects, schools, and science fairs gives you a total of 32 tests in just one convenient kit.