Know that the water you and your family are drinking is safe with our Heavy Metals Test Kit for Lead, Mercury, Iron, & Copper. Whether you drink bottled water, filtered water, well water, or municipal water, it may contain dangerous levels of hard to detect heavy metals. These metals enter water sources through the soil, or they can be absorbed from older metal pipes.
This simple to use test kit can help you to identify the presence of lead, mercury, iron, and copper in your water at home, school, or the office. Using the easy to read color-coded chart, you’ll be able to see the heavy metal levels within minutes.
The EPA has set limits on the amounts of heavy metals that are permissible in drinking water:
- Lead must not exceed 15 PPB, however, no amount of lead is considered safe and the Maximum Contaminant Level goal is zero
- Iron levels in water should be less than 0.3 milligrams per liter
- Copper has a non-enforceable health goal of 1.3 PPM
- Mercury has a Maximum Contaminant Level of 0.002 mg/L or 2 PPB
The only way to know what is in your water is to test it. It is recommended that you test your water for heavy metals frequently, especially if you have older metal pipes or live in an industrial area. With Test Assured’s Heavy Metals Test Kit for Lead, Mercury, Iron, & Copper, you can be sure your water does not contain harmful levels of these common contaminants.
Test Kit Features:
- Foil-wrapped tests to preserve freshness and increase shelf life
- Fast and accurate results
- Easy to read color-coded chart to determine heavy metal levels
- Includes detailed instruction guide
- Made in the USA
- Toll-free customer support
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed