Some people believe that the high mineral content of hard water can provide potential health benefits, but over time the minerals can build up and cause scaling in your plumbing and hardware. Mineral buildup can clog pipes and damage certain appliances. It can also leave an unsightly film on glassware, dishes, shower doors, tubs, tiles, sinks, and faucets. You may even find that the harder your water is, the more soap and detergent you need to use for cleaning.
Whether you have well water or municipal water, our Water Hardness Test Strips are an easy way to monitor the levels of calcium and magnesium in your water.
Bulk Water Hardness Test Features:
- 35 water hardness test strips in a sealable pouch for freshness
- Fast, accurate results in 15 seconds
- Easy to read color chart to determine hardness levels
- Measure hardness levels from 0 ppm (0 grains) up to 500 ppm (30 grains)
- Includes detailed instructions
- Made in the USA