Our Reusable Electronic pH Meter Kit is the perfect way to test the pH of any liquid to determine how acidic or basic it is. With this pen, you can easily test your swimming pool, aquarium, tap water, homebrew, or appliance water source to ensure proper pH levels.
Excessively high or low pH can be detrimental for certain situations. High pH water causes a bitter taste and can lead to deposit buildup on pipes and appliances. In swimming pools, a high pH reduces the effectiveness of chlorine. Low-pH water is corrosive and can damage metals and other substances.
Hobbyists will find this reusable pH meter helpful to monitor water conditions for aquariums and plants. Different plants and aquatic animals thrive under certain pH levels; our meter will help ensure that you have the optimal pH for their needs.
Even homebrew enthusiasts can benefit from this handy pH meter. Whether you’re brewing beer, wine, or even kombucha, the level of pH in your brew affects enzyme function. Our pH meter helps you manipulate pH levels for better fermentation.
Reusable Electronic pH Meter Features:
• Wide range of uses from testing tap water to swimming pools and home brews, our meter is suitable for home and laboratory use
• Lightweight at 51g
• Full pH range of measurements from 0-14
• Accuracy within 0.05 pH when properly calibrated
• Easy to calibrate using the included buffer power and screwdriver
• Approximately 700 hours of use
• Easier to use, more accurate, and cost effective compared to pH strips
• Fast and accurate results
Our Reusable Electronic pH Meter Kit includes everything you need to test pH levels:
• High quality, compact pH testing pen ideal for testing a variety of liquids (14.2 x 2.7x 1.5 cm)
• Screwdriver for simple calibration adjustments
• 1 packet of pH 4.00 buffer powder for calibration
• 1 packet of pH 6.86 buffer powder for calibration
• Durable plastic carrying case
• Detailed instruction manual
Our Reusable Electronic pH Meter Kit is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.